It has come to my attention that this shop has changed their name to escape the reputation that they got as Tires Plus

Don't be fooled, it's the same owners, same management, same employees and the same tactics as before, just with a pretty new sign.

Original review:

Went in to get an Oil Change, First question I asked "How long will this take, I'm a little short on time", "We'll get you right in".

Right in was a 75 minute wait.

Was recommended the 5000 mile oil change at $36, even though the sign outside said "Oil Change $17". (Sneaky Upsell attempt #1).

"We recommend a full transmission flush at $159" (this was done less than 15k miles ago, recommended every 30k miles - Sneaky Upsell #2)

Decided to take a walk instead of sitting in the cramped waiting area watching pre-recorded TV that kept telling me why I should spend more money on maintaining my vehicle.

Got a call 45 minutes in, Sir, we've done your Oil change and tire rotation.... HUH? I never asked for a tire rotation (Sneaky Upsell attempt #3). "Oh, then we'll put the tires back where they were". Sir, you need new breaks (breaks were done 10k miles ago by our trusted mechanic - Sneaky Upsell Attempt #4).

Bottom line.. dishonest shop. They lied about the wait time and then tried everything they could to get me to spend more than I needed to.

Will not return to this shop (even for the $17 oil change)

Link to the original review and comments: http://bit.ly/hmNLCn

Had an Experience with Tires And More?

Comments

Rotations are free dumb remark#1

Offering you a better oil change is a recds. Dumb remark#2

Transmission fluid is recds on vehicles according to mileage not color dumb remark # 3

If you have such an honest mechanic why is he not doing your oil changes dumb remark #4

And I'm pretty sure he is a back yard so called mechanic which means he doesn't even know what or how to use a real transmission flush machine dumb remark#5